1. I can trace my genealogy to Adam.
And not Adam Kisiel, the last Orthodox senator of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Adam "The Originator. Mr. No Navel. I can't do it in one breath, but here we go with the short, text-only version:
Adam and Eve > Seth > Enos > Cainan > Mahalaleel > Jared > Enoch > Methusaleh > Lamech > Noah > Shem > Arphaxad > Salah > Eber > Peleg > Reu > Serug > Nahor > Terah, (Prince of King Nimrod) > Abraham and Sarah > Isaac and Rebecca > Jacob and Rachel [Two lines traced from Jacob and Rachel to Clodomir IV]:
1. Jacob and Rachel > Phares > Esrom > Aram > Aminadab > Nasson > Salmon > Booz > Obed > Jesse > King David > Nathan > Mattatha > Menan > Melea > Eliakim > Jonan > Joseph > Juda > Simeon > Levi > Matthat > Jorim > Eliezer > Jose > Er > Elmodam > Cosam > Addi > Melchi > Neri > Salathiel > Zorobabel > Rhesa > Joanna > Juda > Joseph > Semei > Mattathias > Maath > Nagge > Esli > Naum > Amos > Mattathias > Joseph > Janna > Melchi > Levi > Matthat or Matthan > Joseph of Arimathea > Anna (cousin to Virgin Mary md. Joseph) > Penardim md. Llyr Lediaith > Bran the Blessed > Caradoc > Cyllin > Coel or Coilus > Athildis md. Marcomir IV > Clodomir IV
2. Jacob and Rachel > Judah (or Jehud, identified by Sanci Onaitho, an ancient Phonecian author) > Zarah > Darda or Dardanus > Ericnthonius > Tros > Laomedon > Priam, King of Troy > Helenus > Genger > Franco > Esdron > Gelio > Basabiliano > Plaserio > Plesron > Eliacor > Gaberiano > Plaserio > Antenor > Priam > Helenus > Plbsron > Basabiliano > Alexander > Priam > Getmalor > Almadion > Diluglic > Helenus > Plaserio > Diluglio > Marconir > Priam > Helenus > Antenor, King of the Cimmerians, 443 B.C. (Called "Chief Prince of Ephriam.) > Marcomir, King of the Sicambri, now called Franks. > Antenor > Priam. > Helenus > Diocles. (he sided the Saxons against the Goths.) > Bassanus Magnus, King and Priest, married the d. of Orcades, a Norwegian King. > Clodomir > Nicanor > Marcomir > Clodius > Antenor > Clodomir > Merodochus > Cassander > Antharius > Francus, King of the West Franks, B. C. 39. > Clodius > Marcomir, III > Clodomir > Antenor, IV > Ratherius, renewed league with Germans and Saxons. > Richemer, I. > Odomir > Marcomir, IV md. Athildis > Clodomir, IV
Clodomir, IV > Farabert (renewed the ancient league with the Germans) > Sunno (fought with Romans and Gauls) > Hilderic > Bartherus > Clodius, III > Walter > Dagobert > Genebald, Duke of the East Franks. > Dagobert > Clodius, I > Marcomir, I > Pharamond, King of the Franks > Clodius > Sigimerus > Ferreolus > Ausbertus > Arnoldus > Sir Arnulf, Bishop of Metz > Anchisus > Pepin of Heristal > Charles Martel > Pepin the Short > Charlemagne (Charles the Great) – Emporer of the Holy Roman Empire, 800 AD > Louis I, m. Judith, 819. d. 843 > Princess Giselle (820 - 874) m. Eberhard > Hatwige (d. 9/6/864) m. Ludolph > Otho (d. 11-12-912) m. Edith, daughter of Emperor Arnoul > Henry I, Emperor of Germany (876-936) > Princess Hatwige, m. Prince Hugh, Duke of France > Hugh Capet, King of France > Robert II, King of France > Henry I, King of France > Philippe I, King of France > Louis VI, King of France > Louis VII, King of France > Philippe II, King of France > Louis VIII, King of France > Luois IX, King of France > Philippe III, King of France > Philippe IV, King of France > Princess Isabella, (d. 1308) m. Edward II, King of England > Edward III of England, (1312-1377) M. Philippa > John of Gaunt, Duke of Lancaster (4th son) > Joan & Ralph Neville > William Neville > Allice Neville & John Conyers > Sir. Wim. Conyers (1468-1524) m. (2nd) Anne Melville > Sir Wm. (knighted 1513) & Anne Conyers > Robert & Alice (Conyers) Markenfield > Sir Edmund & Mary (Markenfield) Danby > William & Eleanor (Danby) Oldborough > James & Beatrice (Oldborough) Hutton > Edmund Mauleverer & Anne Pearson > Anne Mauleverer (d. 1754) m. 1695 John Abbot > Jane Abbot & Joseph Burr > Rebecca Burr & James Chapman > John Abbott Champman & Margery Hutchinson > Julian Maria Chapman & John P. Thornton > Mary Ellen Thornton & Charles Henry Dayton > John Charles Dayton & Emma Barnes > A. Warren Dayton & Flora Burton > Sarah Jean Dayton & David Ward Havens > Andrew Ward Havens
2. My brother has a Bacon Number of 2
John C. Havens was in Thomas Crown Affair, The (1999) with John Elsen
John Elsen was in Loverboy (2005) with Kevin Bacon
3. I love the game "Risk."
Perhaps too much.
We used to play it all the time as kids and youth. On camping trips, on snow days, in the back of the station wagon at picnics... all the time. And not for fun. To dominate the world. For real. I'm not kidding. I will so kick your ass at this game. If I lose, it is only because the Dice Lords are unhappy with my sacrifice of M&Ms and RC Cola. Don't even think you will ever come close... And if you try that, "Hole up in Australia and wait," strategy (I'M LOOKIN' AT YOU, JIMBO!), I will come down on you like the wrath of an angry, plastic God!
4. I can fit 43 green grapes in my mouth without squishing or swallowing them or choking to death
5. I own a thermal lance
Just remember.... You asked, George.
So now I'm supposed to name names. Five other bloggers who have to keep the meme alive.
OK. Here's how it's gonna be. The first five Terra Nova bloggers who read this after I send 'em the notification email... you get to tag your choice, one each, of the other TN bloggers (evil laughter).
Now, since TN is a group blog, I, personally, think it would be hysterical if they posted their 25 factoid thingies without reference as to which ones go with whom. But that's up to them.